Ko wai tātou? Who are we? Ko Tainui mātou! We are Tainui!
Tainui Full Primary caters for Years 1-8. We are an innovative, forward thinking, whānau orientated school.
Here at Tainui Full Primary School we
- believe in setting our tamariki up for success by providing the best opportunities we can so every child can reach their full potential
- are developing strong home-school partnerships where our parents and whānau feel empowered and involved in their child’s education
- provide a balanced and engaging curriculum that caters to the needs of our learners
- offer ākonga opportunities to enhance their knowledge and skills that they need to keep themselves healthy and well in all aspects of their whare tapa wha.
- teach in a way that helps our ākonga to develop the skills to be confident and responsible communicators and citizens of Te Ao: culturally, socially and within the digital world.